Gang of Four
Becket formation, single anti-clockwise progression
- Circle left three quarters; swing your neighbour
- end facing round the set in ballroom direction, men on the inside
- neutral couples can join in the swing and...
- promenade round the set, on the end of the phrase ladies cast to the man behind
- and swing him.
- Gents must restrain themselves if she casts late and should not extend the promenade to meet her
- All join hands and the whole set circles left
- until you are opposite your partner
- long lines go forward and back
- Ladies allemande right once and a half (the one your partner swung); swing your partner.
- Neutral couples become neutral at this point and must not try to join in the allemande right
Go to dance index