Improper contra, triple progression
- do si do once and a half on the side
- ladies allemande right just under twice around
- Swing neighbour
- men allemande left once and a half
- Balance and swing partner on ladies side of the set
- End the swing facing on the right diagonal: if someone is there do a half right and left through with them.
- with new opposites circle left three quarters, pass through up and down the set
You don't stand out for long at the ends; you come back in either at the start with a do si do in the side
or in the diagonal right and left through. Since it is triple progression it is possible to work your way
up and down the set several times, and to come back in both ways. Don't worry about it!
Published in Crossing The Cascades by Mike Richardson
Other dances by Mike Richardson
Go to dance index