By Brian Jomes
Longways Duple Minor
- 1s half figure eight down through 2s
- half right and left through across, then half turn neighbour left into ...
- If the right and left ends with a courtesy turn then it can continue into the turn and on into...
- Lead down in a line of four, 1s in the middle, turn alone, come back and bend the line
- Circle left once round
- 2s half figure eight down through 1s
The author suggests "a smooth medium pace reel".
First published in English Dance and Song; reprinted in Everyday Dances (EFDSS, 1969)
Go to dance index