By Seth Tepfer
- Pull by partner right, di si do next left shoulder (first shadow)
- pass them left, allemande left the next (second shadow) into...
- ladies chain on the right diagonal
- circle right with the opposite couple
- circle left
- on the leftdiagonal: ladies allemande right once and a half
- balance and swing partner
There are fierce end effects, but it all works out so long as people go round the ends
when needed to find the next, and do nothing if there is nobody there on the diagonal.
Posted on rec.folk-dancing by Seth Tepfer on 1998 01 14.
Go to dance index