Improper Contra, double progression
- Gypsy right neighbour; swing neighbour, ending with men's side facing up, ladies' down
- Promenade; turn as couples, promenade back
- Reverse flutter wheel and sweep a quarter more; pass through and box the gnat with the next.
- i.e. Men half turn by the left, collect partner and continue the turn to take her back to the
side the men started; men let go and continue sweeping round to put the ladies back on the other side
of the set so everyone is back to original places; pass through up and down to progress, and change places
with the next for a second progression.
- Half promenade new neighbour (the one you are holding right hands with from the box the gnat)
- Square through two to progress again.
Published in Both Feet Again
Go to dance index