By Pat Shaw
- First couple 2-hand turn three quarters (or 1 3/4) into a diagonal line of
three with the 2nd woman (with the first man in the middle)
- the line of three faces second man, makes two arches and balances twice
- note that double arches has some connection with hamburgers
- all four circle left
- leaving ones improper and twos proper in their original places
- Ones half-figure eight down through twos, and then lead down the centre to progress
while the twos cast up into progressed places.
Published in Pat Shaw's Pinewoods.
Note that this was intended to be danced to the traditional tune "McDonald's Reel", played AB.
Go to dance index