Becket, anti-clockwise single progression
- Lines go forward and back
- half right and left through across the set
- Circle left three-quarters, pass through up and down the set
- gypsy left the one you meet
- Gents allemande left once and a bit to give right hand to partner to form an ocean wave
- balance in that wave, turn right three quarters into long waves on the side
- Balance in those waves, allemande left (your shadow)
- back to your partner and swing
Written for Janneke Donkersloot, fiddler with the Little Tinkers.
Written as longways in September 1996, revised to Becket January 1997.
Go to dance index