Push and Shove
- First couple cross the set, split the threes, and stand behind the side person of their sex
- Gently push the side people in to the centre and take their places, the side people swing
and go to the empty gap in the set (in this case: first place).
- The same man (with a different partner) cross the set, split the opposite couple, separate and
push new people in to the center for them to swing to the gap.
- Same man repeats the figure once more
- All are now reunited with partner, but progressed one place round the set.
- Allemande left corner, grand chain all the way round the set
Go to dance index