Ted's Triplet #21
Triplet (3 couples longways), middle couple improper
- All do si do partner
- swing partner, top couple ending facing down, others facing up
- Top couple lead between middles and cast home
- top two couples star left (middle couple planning ahead to flow into...)
- bottom two couples half ladies chain, middle man doing a turn and a half with the new woman
- top two couples half ladies chain
- top four circle left three quarters
- bottom four circle left three quarters while the top couple casts to the bottom
Note that the circle four at the end needs to move up during the circle otherwise the set drifts down the hall.
This dance was an attempt to reproduce Pat Shaw's K and E in a triplet formation.
Published in Balance and Swing
Go to dance index