Ted's Triplet No. 24
Triplet (3 couples longways)
- 1st couple cast to the bottom, others follow to invert the set.
- 1st couple up the centre and cast off round the top couple (assisted).
- Join hands, lines go forward and back.
- All do-si-do your own, once round and a little more.
- Take right hands with partner and left with next.
- Balance forward and back, turn partner right once round (4 steps).
- Turn neighbour (if you have one) twice round by the left.
- Everyone balance and swing partner
Published in Balance and Swing
Go to dance index