Here's to the Fiddler
By Tony Parkes
Longways improper, Double Progression
- swing on the side
- lines go forward and back
- star right, 1st couple going to their individual right
- 1st man up (to his 2s), 1st lady down (to next 2s). (Three handed stars on the ends)
- 2s just ignore the chaos and simply reach across to their partner.
- 1s do si do
- star left, 1st couple going the other way (man down, lady up)
- 1s swing and end facing down
- 1s allemande left with 2s below once and a bit into an ocean wave with the men in the middle
- balance forwards and back, and pass thru.
Published in Shadrack's Delight
Go to dance index