By Tony Saletan
- Allemande left on the side into an ocean wave
- turning 3/4, once and a quarter or once and three quarters to get there
- balance twice in that ocean wave
- hey for four, middles passing right to start
- facing as you faced for the ocean wave: promenade up or down the set
- and back
- balance and swing original neighbour
Note that the Amicable Settlement of the title is that you and your neighbour should agree how far
to turn in the opening allemande; it ruins the point of the dance if you turn the same distance every time.
Note that you never see your partner in this dance.
Published in 500 Zesty Contras
Go to dance index